Friday, July 10, 2015




The latest addition to my collection of projects.  A very nice person saw my ad in Craigslist and contacted me.  I told him that I loved a challenge and he gave me this mower and two walk behind mowers.  All needed considerable work, but this rider looks cool and I am really looking forward to catching up on other projects so I can get this up on the lift and start working on it.

If you have any dead or dying machines you no longer want, please let me know, I will gladly haul them to my shop.

Better yet, if you have a mower, trimmer, or other outdoor power equipment that you would like repaired, I am your person.  My hourly rate is quite low ($35.00) and I will give you a free diagnosis of its ills.  I can come and pick up and return your equipment for a small fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment