Thursday, September 17, 2015

A new way to spend a day

Good Evening all,

Today was my first day at my new job at Arrow Lumber here.  I will be working Thursday through Saturday on the counter and customer service.

Great company, great bunch to work for, and with.  I enjoyed my first day, lots to learn but I have many good, patient teachers.

I will continue to work on small engine equipment, so keep bringing in your lawn mowers, it may take a bit longer as I will be doing it in my "spare" time, but I enjoy working on these machines, wouldn't give it up.

Should you call, feel free to leave a message and I will get back to you.
360 385-6335  home / shop
360 531-3239  cell (I actually carry it, just sometimes have trouble figuring which button to push.

Have a great evening!!!
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment