Thursday, September 10, 2015

I just may have that part you need




I took a moment this evening to count up the number of different, distinct parts I have in stock for mowers and small engines.  The number is 435!!  I normally keep more than one of each in stock, sometimes several to make sure that I will have what I need to work on your machinery.

Guess what, nearly every week I need to add a new part or two because something comes in and I do not have the critical part in stock, so I place a priority order.

That number, 435, does not count the many generic parts, nuts, bolts, wire terminals, wire, grommets, a whole array of new parts.

Then there is the salvage parts department, including fully functional used wheels, fuel tanks, mufflers, on an on.  These came from machines given to me that were past hope  of repair.  I only use these with he prior permission of the customer, sometimes these are all we can get when it comes to older, machines for which parts are no longer available.

So, if you need a mower or other piece of gas powered equipment repaired, I have the tools, knowledge and probably the part needed to fix it.

If you are a do-it-yourself type, give me a call and I will set you up with the parts you need for your project.
Thanks and enjoy the sunshine!!
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment